ITCL’s target is to position itself as a national reference in production technologies, with the aim of increasing the competitiveness of enterprises, organizations and institutions
ITCL’s mission is to Implement technological and non-technological innovative solutions in production processes for industrial enterprises and other organizations, using the units of knowledge and know-how as a competitive strategy.
CORPORATE VALUES OF ITCL
- Customer Orientation
- Ethics and Transparency
- Professionalism and quality in work
- Innovation and adaptation to change
- Focus on results
- Enhance Teamwork
- Development of people
- Maintain and is separate
- Development of R&D&I
- Recognition and impact on society
OBJETIVES OF ITCL AS A TECHNOLOGICAL R&D CENTRE
ITCL is a focal point of regional and national research on technologies related to production and industrial manufacturing. It is a technology center whose objectives in the market are:
- Ensure the transfer of research results and their application to improve competitiveness in companies.
- Provide to the companies new products (methodologically and technically well developed products) and oriented towards improving its processes with the necessary technological solutions services.
- Development of techniques and manufacturing technologies, as well as provide solutions and results, offering the possibility of incorporating technological and non-technological innovation, ITCL can develop “turnkey” projects integrating different technologies.
- Maintaining a cost leadership strategy, besides looking through their OTRI service appropriate funding mechanisms for companies in order to develop their R&D&I.
- Vision customer at the heart of all activity.
- Development of a management model based on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Keep a private and independent character.